GRAPHIC ERA UNIVERSITY believes that a dress code helps in creating a sense of uniformity in an institution which is inhabited by people belonging to diverse cultural and economic backgrounds. Hence, GRAPHIC ERA UNIVERSITY students are required to adhere to the defined dress code while engaging in academic activities in the campus such as attending lectures or working in laboratories. However, the students are allowed to wear the casuals other than the uniform, two days a week.
Students are normally expected to attend all classes. Minimum physical attendance required is 75% by the University. Any student not fulfilling the required attendance may be debarred from appearing in the examinations.
- Hostel fee is to be paid in advance during the starting of each session.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded in case of expulsion from the hostel by the management.
- Shifting of furniture from one room to another is not allowed.
- No electric appliance of any type is to be used in the room.
- No interchange of the room is permitted without the written permission of the hostel warden.
- Gambling, smoking, consumption of liquor or any intoxicants inside or outside the hostel is strictly prohibited.
- During class timings, the students are not allowed to stay in the hostel rooms.
- Morning assembly and exercises are compulsory for all hostlers; however, relaxation/exemption may be given in case of physical disability on a case-to-case basis.
After admission, the entire amount paid by a student shall stand forfeited. This applies to dismissals as well as withdrawals, voluntary or otherwise from the Institute's rolls.
- Students should come in proper prescribed uniform. Without the proper uniform, they will not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Students should always keep their identity card with them.
- Students should participate in at least one of the extracurricular activities organized by the Institute.
- Students should abide by all the rules and regulations of the Institute.
- In the library, strict discipline and rules are to be followed.
- If any student is found in-disciplined inside or outside the institute, strict action will be taken against him as per the rules.
- Students should attend the minimum prescribed number of classes in each semester without relaxation on any ground.
- Students should deposit the fees and dues well in time.
- Students should report on the date of registration announced for each semester. No excuse for the delay, in any case, will be allowed.
- Any changes in course eligibility, course duration, course name, fee structure, seat reservations and University examination fee by the competent authorities will be a binding on the students and has to be followed by them.
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances at all.
- All disputes are subject to Dehradun court jurisdiction only.