The Department has well-equipped under graduate laboratories for conducting experiments along with various research labs in which student can enhance their knowledge and participate in research work.
Under Graduate Labs:
- Microwave Lab
- Electronics Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Basic Electronics Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Analog Communication Lab
- Digital Communication Lab
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
- Electronics Circuit & PCB Lab
- Analog Integrated Circuit Lab
- Project Lab
Some advance research labs are as follows:
- VLSI and Organic Electronics Research Laboratory
- RF Communication Laboratory
- Polymer Actuator and Sensors Lab
- IoT (Internet of Things) Lab
- WSN (Wireless Sensor Network) Lab
- TI (Texas Instruments) Lab
To strengthen interaction with industries and to keep our students updated with the latest trends in Electronics & Communication Engineering, the department has industry supported laboratories such as: INTEL, Texas Instruments, Tata Technologies.
Based on the sponsored research projects from JAXA (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency), ISRO, DRDO, AICTE etc. the infrastructure created in the department is utilized by the students. These laboratories make the student ready for industry work and environment.