Prof. (Dr.) Kamal Ghanshala
- Received the Visionary Edupreneur of India Award by Shri Pranab Mukherjee (Former President of India), 2017.
- Received Best Paper Award in International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Data Mining & Information Technology (ICIDIT, 2014), Bangkok.
Received Best Paper Presentation Award, in 3rd International Conference on Computer Communication and Management, Copenhagen 2013.
Dr. Ankush Mittal
- Received outstanding teacher award in 2008 for excellence teaching at IIT Roorkee.
- Conferred with IBM faculty award in 2008.
Dr. D. R. Gangodkar
- Reviewer of IEEE Transactions on VLSI, Journal of Modern Transportation, Springer etc
- TPC member of IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference Korea and China, IEEE PMCET, Austria.
Dr. Devesh Pratap Singh
- Reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, IEEE Sensors Journal, IJWI etc.
Dr. Bhasker Pant
- Received most Cited Paper Award,2017.
Dr. Sachin Sharma
- Received Innovation hub Award UA Little Rock, 2017
- 2 teams of the department secured 1st and 2nd Prize in National Level IoT Challenge at IIT Bombay 2018.
- Akanksha Devgan selected for NCC Republic day parade in 2018.
- Shivam Poddar got AIR 50 in GATE 2018.
- Rahul Sharma got AIR 14 in GATE 2014
- Subodh Kumar (B.Tech-CSE) secured Rank 1 in BARC (CSE) final selection in 2015.
- Among 60,000 student innovators from 25 Indian states battled it out for the top three spots in India National Finals of Microsoft Imagine Cup 2014 (often referred to as the Olympics of Technology). Graphic Era Deemed to be University 3rd year B.Tech CS students: Syed Mohd Ali, Vaibhav Pande, and Subodh Kumar won the 3rd prize in World Citizenship category.
- Akshay Bhardwaj and Ayush K Dua Obtained the 2nd position in Multirover organized in Techkriti-Annual technical and entrepreneurial festival of IIT Kanpur in Mar 2014.
Significant Research (Last 3 years)+
Total Papers Published
|Books /Chapter Published|
|2015 – 16||
Prominent Research Publications
- N. Chandran, D. Gangodkar and A. Mittal, “A semi-supervised probabilistic model for clustering large databases of complex images,” Multimedia Tools and Applications, vol. 76, no. 21, 2017, pp. 21937-21959.
- D. P. Singh and B. Pant, “Energy efficient task distribution with efficient deployment and scheduling of sensor nodes in WSN,” International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems, vol. 19, no. 2, 2017, pp. 158-185.
- V. Tripathi, A. Mittal, D. Gangodkar and V. Kanth, “Real-time security framework for detecting abnormal events at ATM installations,” Journal of Real-Time Image Processing, 2016, pp. 1-11. Article in Press.
- R. M. Jogdand, S. B. Batlad and D. Gangodkar, “CSaaS-a multi-cloud framework for secure file storage technology using open ZFS,” International Journal of High-Performance Computing and Networking, vol. 9, no. 3, 2016, pp. 230-241.
- V. Singh, B. Pant and D. P. Singh, “Health system using social network to detect the dengue infection in the specific region,” Indian Journal of Community Health, vol. 28, no.3, 2016, pp. 291-294.
- M. S. Gaur and B. Pant, “Trusted and secure clustering in mobile pervasive environment,” Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences, vol. 5, no. 1, 2015.
- P. Goyal, M. Gupta, C. Staelin, M. Fischer, O. Shacham, and Jan P. Allebach, “Clustered-Dot Halftoning With Direct Binary Search”, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 22, no. 2, Feb. 2013, pp. 473-487.
- K. Ghanshala and D. Pant, “IT-Initiatives for difficult geographies: Roadmap to successful conceptualization and execution,” International Journal of Computer Science Engineering, vol. 2, no.01, Jan. 2013, pp. 2319-7323.
- K. Ghanshala and D. Pant, “Redefining IT-Initiatives in Difficult Geographies (A Case Study of Uttarakhand, a Hill State in the Central Himalayan Region in India, Asia),” International Journal of Computer Applications, vol.63, no.3, February 2013, pp. 40-48.
- K. Ghanshala and D. Pant, “Awareness-Usability Issues in IT- initiatives for difficult geographies,” International Journal of Computer Science Issues, vol. 10, no. 2, March 2013, pp. 26-30.
- K. Ghanshala and D. Pant, “A Gaps approach to access the efficiency and effectiveness of IT-initiatives in rural areas: case study of Samalta,” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, vol. 4, No. 2, 2013, pp. 245-250.
- K. Ghanshala and D. Pant, “Associative Informatics: An Approach Shift To Address Growing Technological Demand,” International Journal Of Computer And Communication Engineering, vol. 2, no. 4, 2013, pp. 526-529.
- K. Ghanshala and D. Pant, “A Model to predict usability of IT services in Difficult Geographies,” International Journal of Computer Science Engineering, vol. 2, no. 06, Nov 2013, pp. 300-305.
- M. Ram, S. B. Singh and V. V. Singh, “Stochastic Analysis Of A Standby System With Waiting Repair Strategy,” IEEE Transactions On Systems Man & Cybernetics: Systems, vol. 43, 2013, pp. 698-707.
- M. Stehlik, B. Pant, K. Pant and K. R. Pardasani, “Issues on machine learning for prediction of classes among molecular sequences of plants and animals,” AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 1479, no.1, 2012, pp. 446-448.
- D. Gangodkar, P. Kumar, and A. Mittal, “Robust Segmentation of Moving Vehicles Under Complex Outdoor Conditions”, IEEE Transactions On Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 13, No. 4, Dec. 2012, pp. 1738-1752.
- V. V. Singh, M. Ram and D. K. Rawal, “Cost Analysis Of An Engineering System Invulves Subsystems In Series Configuration,” IEEE Transactions On Automation Science And Engineering, Dec. 2012.
- L. Rishishwar, B. Pant, K. Pant and K. R. Pardasani, “Mining Genomic Patterns in Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv Using a Web Server Tuber-Gene,” Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics, vol. 9, 2011, pp. 171-178.