“Design up gradation of vertical subsurface constructed wetland unit for treatment of dairy waste water”
PI: Dr. Pradeep K Sharma 2014-17 (3 Years) Rs. 14.56 Lakhs. DBT Funded Research project
“Dairy waste water treatment using pilot scale hybrid subsurface constructed wetland system operating under different recirculation rates” PI: Dr. Pradeep K Sharma 2016-19 (3 Years) Rs. 42.39 Lakhs. MOEF Funded Research project
“Fabrication of superhydophobic antireflective coating on solar panels to enhance its efficiency”
PI: Dr. Abhilasha Mishra and Co-PI Dr. Kiran Sharma 2017-20 (3 Years), Rs. 38.95685 lakhs. DST- CERI Funded Research project.
Consultancy by Dr. Archana Bachheti on “Conservation of Ecology and degraded or waste land management through Rambans Plantation and generation of availability of resources in villages”, sponsored by National Mission for Himalayan Studies Plane monitoring unit G.B. Pant National Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development.
Research Collaboration by Dr. Kiran Sharma and Dr. Neetu Sharma with IIT madras for Bioaerosol observations March 2018
Research Collaboration by Dr. Kiran Sharma and Dr. Neetu Sharma with SPL, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thiruvananthapuram for Ozone Observations from April 2018
Number of Research Publication in International / National peer reviewed Journal: 230
Books Published: 18
ACHIEVEMENTS OF FACULTY
1. Dr. Arunica Nayak was the recipient of Marie Curie Experienced Researcher under the International Incoming Fellowship programme from the European Commission (2015-2017), project grant of 230,036.60€.
2. Dr. Ritu Chandna received ‘Young Scientist Award’, at 4th UCOST Congress in 2009.
Guest Lectures/ Invited Talks+
1. " Atmospheric bioaerosols in the Earth System: Climate and ecosystem interaction in Indian perspective " on 17th March 2018 Guest lecture by Dr. Sachin S Gunthe, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras.
2. Department of Mathematics organized the National Workshop on NONLINEAR FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS AND ITS APPLICATIONS at Graphic Era (Deemed to be) University (GEU), Dehradun, India during February 19-24, 2018.
3. World Environment Day was celebrated in Graphic Era Universityon 5th of June 2017. Chancellor Prof. R. C. Joshi , Vice Chancellor Prof. L.M.S. Palani, Eminent guest Shri Kalyan Singh Maiti and delegates from Institution of Water and Environment (India), Uttarakhand State Centre and Institution of Engineers (India) Uttarakhand State Centre participated in this event.
4. Nation Seminar on “Recent Trend in Green Chemistry and Sustainability”, sponsored by DST and UCOST, 22-23 March 2017 by Department of Chemistry and Environmental Science
5. PA Pandya Endowment Lecture on "NUCLEI AND THE COSMOS” Speaker : Prof. A. K. Jain, Department of Physics IIT Roorkee, Date: January 24th 2017 in association with Indian Physics Association (Roorkee Chapter)
6. Dr. Anuj Kumar Chandel, Lead Scientist, Sugarcane Technology Centre Sao Paulo, Brazil, 18 January, 2017 delivered an invited talk on Biofuels
7. 2nd International Conference on “Mathematical Techniques in Engineering Applications (ICMTEA2016)” on April 29-30, 2016 sponsored by DST, CSIR, UCOST, INSA, DRDO.
8. International conference “Mathematical technique in Engineering Applications (ICMTEA-2013)” , Oct 24, 2013 to Oct 25 , 2013, DST and UCOST
9. Chief Guest: Dr. N. Bagchi, Ex Senior Advisory- Ministry of Environment & Forest, Ex Advisory- Ministry of Qator (Environment & Forest), Date: 5th June 2013
10. National Seminar on "Natural product Chemistry and Sustainable Development", 4 - 5 June 2011, sponsored by UCOST
11. National seminar “Recent Trends in mathematical Techniques and Their Application”, April 11, 2011, DST International Satellite Seminar “Role of Mathematics in Science and Engineering (ISSRMSE-11)”, May 13, 2011 to May 14, 2011, DST, CSIR and UCOST