B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
About the program:
B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering is a four-year undergraduate program that deals with the design, manufacture, testing, maintenance, and science of aircraft, spacecraft, and related systems & equipment.
B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering at Graphic Era University, the best University in Uttarakhand with NAAC ‘A+’ grade and NIRF Top 75 ranking, is conceived and designed to impart sound knowledge and specialized training to students in the fundamental areas of Aeronautics and Space Technology.
The graduates of B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering gain expertise in the area of aerodynamics, propulsion, structures, avionics, flight mechanics, launch vehicles, space craft, guidance, navigation and control.
Along with these, students also learn about fundamental engineering subjects which is pre-requisites to Aerospace engineering viz., engineering mechanics, Strength of material, fluid mechanics, basic and applied thermodynamics, electronic systems, basic computational methods, engineering graphics and Computer-Aided Engineering and more.
Industrial visit / Summer Internships –
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Defense Research Development Laboratory (DRDO)
- National Aerospace Laboratory (NAL)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Mahindra Aerospace
- Tata Advance System
- Indian Air force
- Quest Global
- Skyroot Aerospace
- FLIGHT Training – Duration 10-12 days
- Value added / Certification courses from Industry
- Students will be exposed to latest trends in Aerospace Engineering by organizing Industry expert lectures/Webinars from word renowned aerospace Scientist- NASA / ISRO / DRDO / HAL, etc.
- Continuously knowledge enrichment through various certification programs – Aerospace Quality Management, DRONE Technology, Re-entry Vehicle Technology etc
- Certification Program in computational Techniques in Aerospace engineering
With the commercialization of space shuttles and rockets (SPACE X, Blue Origin, Virgin Galactic) and entry private players in the aerospace technology sector (TATA, Mahindra Aerospace, Agnikul Cosmos, Bellatrix Aerospace, Skyroot Aerospace, Reliance Aerospace, Godrej Aerospace), the demand for aerospace engineers has increased tremendously.
As far as career growth and development are concerned, aeronautical engineering is one of the top options in terms of Return on Investment. The stream offers a stable career, excellent remuneration and a future-proof career option for students.
After earning Aerospace Engineering degree from Graphic Era University, the best engineering college in Dehradun, graduates can work as:
- Aerospace Engineer
- Analysis Engineer
- Maintenance Engineers in Airlines
- Scientist in National Aerospace Labs
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Projects Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Control & Instrumentation Engineer
|Minimum Eligibility||10+2 (PCM)
|Admission Procedure||Merit prepared on basis of (10+2)% /JEE Main Score|