Separate hostels are provided for girls and boys inside the campus. Students are provided with adequate facilities to make them feel at home. Their stay in the hostel enables them to imbibe a different lifestyle and involve them in activities including Yoga, Meditation, Sports, Music etc., suiting individuals taste and preferences.
The hostels have the capacity to comfortably accommodate over 1500 students. Every effort is made that the hostellers get a homely ambience by providing them a home away from home.
Graphic Era University hostels are equipped with :
- 24 hours electricity and water supply.
- Green refreshing surroundings to relax.
- A separate computer center has been established in the Girls Hostel to facilitate late hour working for Girls.
- First aid facilities and visit of doctors on call.
- Airy and well furnished rooms.
- 24 hours security with armed guards during nights.
- Incoming call facility.
- Morning, Physical Training Exercises and Yoga.
- Hygienic, tasty and nourishing food to inmates.
- Laundry facility within the campus.
- Adequate number of conveniently located toilets with hot water facility.
A guest house comprising of 12 AC and Non-AC rooms is available within the campus to the guardians on actual availability basis on nominal charges.
Tastefully designed state-of-the-art mess buildings, separate for boys and girls have been created inside the campus, which are equipped with modern hygienic mechanized kitchens consisting of latest advanced equipments to cater 400 students at a time.
Hostel fee is to be paid in advance during the starting of each session.
- Hostel fee will not be refundable in case of expulsion from hostel by the management.
- Shifting of furniture from one room to another is not allowed.
- No electric appliance of any type is to be used in the room.
- No interchange of room is permitted without the written permission of the hostel warden.
- Gambling, smoking, consumption of liquor or any intoxicants inside or outside the hostel is strictly prohibited.
- During class timings the students are not allowed to stay in the hostel rooms.
- Morning assembly and exercises are compulsory for all hostlers; however relaxation/exemption may be given in case of physical disability on case-to-case basis.
- All hostelers are required to purchase Hostel kit which is available in the University campus at a payment of Rs. 7250/-
- Students are advised not to bring mattresses, quilt etc. as these are provided in the Hostel.