Student Grievance Redressal Cell
The term “Student Grievance” refers to the grievance at the individual level, which has occurred because of some oversight on the part of the University or its employees, students, etc., which lead to some discontent or dissatisfaction on the part of student(s).
The formation of student’s Grievance Cell is to promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced environment if students are facing any infringement of their rights. It is a measure to develop responsive and accountable attitude among University officials to ensure that, there is no laxity in terms of fair deal with the students. It is to deal with the complex situations in a tactful manner to lessen the condition felt to be oppressive or dissatisfied.
Objective of Student Grievance Redressal Cell
- To support students, who have been deprived of the services of GEU, for which they are entitled.
- To make officials of GEU responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students.
- To ensure effective solution to the Student’s Grievance, which are impartial and fair.
- Redressal of Student’s Grievance to solve their academic and administrative problems.
- To co-ordinate between students and Departments/Sections to redress the grievances.
- To guide ways and means to the students to redress their problems.