Counseling Process for MBA Programme (Batch 2012-14)
The details of the Counseling process for MBA programme (Batch 2012-14) are given below:
Reporting : Sunday 22 April, 2012 between 9:00 AM-12:00 NOON
Counseling : Sunday 22 April, 2012 12:30 PM Onwards
Original Documents required at the time of Reporting are as follows:
1. DD of Rs.10, 000/- (Rs. Ten Thousand) in favor of Graphic Era University, payable at Dehradun.
2. Counseling Fee Receipt (will be issued at the university Reporting Desk)
3. Score Card of the Aptitude Test -CAT/MAT/XAT Valid for the Current Year.
4. Mark sheet of 10th and 12th Examination.
5. Mark sheet of Graduation.
6. Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand Candidates Only)
7. Original Certificates required for SC/ST/OBC(Last Six Months)/AF/FF/PH CANDIDATES (for Uttarakhand candidates only)
8. Character Certificate from the passing out university
9. Affidavit of Year Gap (If any).
10. Medical/Fitness Certificate.
11. Two passport size photographs.
One Set of attested photocopy of the above mentioned documents.
The initial deposit of Rs. 10,000/- as counseling fee, for the candidates who secure admission, will be adjusted in the tuition fee or refunded as per University norms.