- Sponsored projects from DRDO, Department of Space and UCOST.
- Research work in the Areas of Semiconductor Modeling and Organic Material based Devices & Circuits.
- More than 185 research publications both in National and International Journals and Conferences
- Regular conduct of Robotics workshops by students : Robomania, Emboria, Sixth Sense Robotics, PACE Club
- French students from University of Nantes visited the Department for project work
- Rohit Joshi (2012) got admission for higher studies in New Zealand University
- Skand Kumar Sharma (2012) got admission in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Utilization of the following at both B.Tech. and M.Tech. level
- Cadence Virtuoso Version 16.6, Twenty Five (25) Licences
- Xilinx with Target Devices for FPGA and Embedded Systems Design
- Qual-Net Network Simulator
- NS2 based Research and Training
- Matlab 8.2, Fifty (50) Licences
- Satellite Communication Kit for Training in Communication Systems
- Spectrum Analyzer