Students Curricular, Co Curricular, Sports and research achievements… Awards won, Research grants received, scholarship granted, etc….etc.
- Dipika Nandi qualified GATE, TOEFL and GRE and has publications in:
(i) International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 4 (9) 1157-1166.
(ii) Journal of International Environmental Application and Science, 8(4): 550-561.
(iii) Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare 2013
She also received an honour code certificate of online course 7.00x Introduction to Biology -
The Secret of Life offered by MITx, an online learning initiative of The Massachusetts Institute of Technology through edX on 18 Dec 2013.
- Jaspreet Kaur has qualified GATE and has publications in:
- Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci (2013) 2(8): 131-138 “In vitro
propagation of Bacopa monnieri (L.) Wettst A medicinally priced herb.”
- Ms. Payal Gupta and Mr. Prashant Anthwal has attended and presented poster in 6th Science Conclave- A meet of Nobel Laureates and Eminent Scientists held at IIIT Allahabad, from December 8th-14th, 2013.
(vi) Payal Gupta Oral Presentation on “Therapeutic Potential of some important plants from Uttarakhand region against
Candida species” at 1st International Conference on New Horizons in Pharmaceutical & Biomedical sciences jointly organized by Sheetal Lifesciences (P) Ltd, Dehradun and Society of Environment, Health & Biotech.
- Jigisha Anand, Payal Gupta and Pushpa Ruwali have qualified Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test (USET).
- Shweta Kohli has publications in:
- International Journal of Livestock Production. Vol 5(1), pp: 182-185
- Jigisha Anand worked on synergistic effect of green tea catechins and antibiotics against resistant microbial pathogens.(i) Jigisha Anand has presented Poster on “Evaluation of Synergistic activity of Green tea and antibiotics as a mean of combinational drug therapy against microbial infection” at 8th Uttrakhand State Science and Technology Congress-2013.
(ii) Jigisha Anand made Oral Presentation on “Synergistic effect of Green Tea Catechins and Antibiotics against Resistant Microbial pathogens” at 1st International Conference on New Horizons in Pharmaceutical & Biomedical sciences jointly organised by Sheetal Lifesciences (P) Ltd, Dehradun and Society of Environmen , Health & Biotech.
- Saumaya Singh (research scholar) attend workshop on human/cancer cell culture technique and MTT Assay at ICSCCB Pune on Jan 2014
- Anil kumar had Published paper in IJPRS journal in 2013 and Attend the conference on Phytochemistry of herbal plants on dec-2013, in Inderlok-1, Dehradun.
- Rakesh Biswas (B.Tech) has received "SAMMY AWARD"2014 , SAM GLOBAL AWARD 2014 on 27 Jan 2014 at Chennai , SRM university, award winner of Rhodes Youth forum 2012 and won 25 lakh INR rupees, and award winner of Youth time Summer School 2013 , Croatia 2013 His Articles published in all the leading News paper in India , INDIA DIGEST , HINDUSTAN TIMES ,TIMES OF INDIA , BBC CHANNEL , Z NEWS MEDIA , E TV MEDIA , PIONEER etc. Invited speaker – TED, 2014
- Ruwali Pushpa (research scholar) published ‘Antiviral potential of medicinal Plants : An overview’. International Research journal of Pharmacy 4(6): 8-16.