"A Visionary who dreamt and realized his dreams"
"We strive to create a learning environment for students where they unfold their potential and closely interact with the practitioners from the corporate world"
Prof. (Dr.) Kamal Ghanshala
Ph.D., M.Tech, B.E.
Graphic Era Institute of Technology has transformed into Graphic Era University and I am honoured and humbled by this maiden opportunity to address future students of GEU as its Founder Chancellor .The corporate landscape & contours of its battlefield have undergone drastic shift as a consequence of globalization, IT revolution & emergence of new business models.
At GEU, we like to create an environment where the students identify and nurture their inherent potential. We realise that we have on our shoulders the responsibility to shape the futures of budding business navigators, technocrats and professionals; as also the future of a nation. This here is the crucible that forms future citizens of a developing India; an India that is capable of leading the world. This objective we aim to achieve by incorporating innovative changes in the conventional pedagogy. The curriculum and methods are now to include certain ideological inputs, behavioral content and team building aspects, so that both hard and soft skills are developed amongst the students.
Again, to achieve this objective, we bank upon the intellectual capital we have. And, much like everything else here, this pool of human resource is also changing; for the better. The faculty at GEU is an ingenious mix of both, academia and the industry. A mix that is capable of designing and delivering a curricula that matches tomorrow’s requirements. Your decision to join GEU is more important than just choosing a college. It will define what you do for a major part of your working life, and possibly beyond it.
Prof.(Dr.) Kamal Ghanshala
Prof. Kamal Ghanshala is an engineer, entrepreneur and a philanthropist with Bachelor's and Master's in Computer Science and Engineering. He has received his doctoral degree in Computer Science from Kumaon University, Nainital. GEU is a fructification of a dream for him. He has a rich teaching experience, and is, inarguably, one of the leading experts in teaching of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and ‘C’ languages. He is an avid sportsman, with badminton being his passion, loves trekking and nature walks.
- Recipient of the Uttarakhand Ratna Award and International Millennium Goldstar Award (Thailand), for exemplary contribution to technical and professional education.
- Contributed many research papers in International conferences and Journals of high repute. He is involved in many research projects in the field of I.T.
- Recipient of the Best Paper Presentation Award in 3rd International Conference on Computer Communication and Management (2013) in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Received Excellent Paper Presentation Award on IT - Initiatives for Empowering Difficult Geographies in 35th International Conference on Information Technology Interfaces in Cavtat, Croatia – June 24-27, 2013.
- Recipient of Best Paper Award in International Conference on Intelligent Systems,Data Mining & Information Technology ( ICIDIT,2014),Bangkok.
- Honoured as the Program Committee Chair for 4th International Conference on "Computer Communication and Management (ICCCM 2014)" to be organized in Paris, France on May 21-22, 2014.